Rear End Auto Accidents
Anytime an individual is involved in a rear end accident, he or she has the potential to suffer severe injuries such as a broken neck, spinal cord injuries, concussion, fractured skull, and other life threatening injuries. These types of injuries have the potential to have a devastating financial, physical, and emotional impact on the victim’s life.
Philadelphia Personal Injury Lawyer for Rear End Accidents
The attorneys at Alva Foster & Moscow, LLC, are qualified personal injury attorneys who have experience representing clients who have been involved in Rear End Accidents. If you were injured due to the negligence of another party, we can review the facts of your case, and work to prove that the other party was at fault for the accident.
We serve clients in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas, including Bucks County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Chester County, as well as in New Jersey. Call us today at (215) 665-1695 to schedule a consultation to discuss your case.
Overview on Rear End Accidents in Pennsylvania
- Causes of Rear End Accidents in Philadelphia
- What types of Compensation can I Sue for?
- Proving who is at Fault in a Rear End Accident
- Serving Clients Injured in Rear End Accidents in Chester
In many cases, rear end accidents are the direct result of a negligent driver. Common causes of these types of accidents include:
- A distracted driver
- A driver who is following too closely to the vehicle in front of him or her
- A driver who was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- A driver who fell asleep while driving
- A driver was operating the vehicle at excessive speeds
- A driver did not follow traffic signs or lights
- A driver operated the vehicle recklessly
When you are injured in a rear end accident, you may have a valid personal injury claim in which you can sue for recoverable damages such as:
Economic damages: includes lost wages, car repairs, medical bills, and other actual and measurable financial losses.
Non-economic damages: includes emotional pain, mental anguish, physical pain and suffering, decrease in quality of life, and other non-financial losses.
Punitive damages: compensation designed to further punish the negligent party for acting in a way that showed a blatant disregard for the safety of others.
After you are injured in rear end accident, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the injuries you have suffered. In order to be awarded compensation, you must be able to prove the four elements of a civil suit:
- Damages – You must have suffered some form of compensable injury due to the accident
- Duty – The defendant had a duty to act in a reasonable way in order to avoid the accident
- Breach – The defendant breached this duty by acting or failing to act in a certain way
- Causation – The defendant’s breach of duty must have been the actual and proximate cause of your injuries.
If the plaintiff is able to show that these elements were present, he or she may be able to receive compensation for their damages.
Alva Foster & Moscow, LLC serves clients in and around Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, and Chester who have valid personal injury claims as a result of an auto accident. If you have been injured in a rear end accident due to the negligence of another driver, we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Alva Foster & Moscow, LLC, we pride ourselves on being available to your clients around the clock, and keeping them informed throughout the process. Contact us today at (215) 665-1695 and let us join the fight.